I Have A Dream

T. Casanova's dream journal. I have crazy dreams and I want to write about them. That's it, nothing special.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Sunday August 6th

There was a prelude to this part of the dream, but I can't remember...

I was going to visit 3 friends at work. They were all women of course, but just platonically. I get to their office building and there is a stair case. On the staircase railing there are little plastic cups with all the employees names on it. For some reason, I ran up the stairs, with my hand on the railing and intentionally knocked down all the cups. I then thought about what I did and attempted to put all the cups back on the railing in the proper order. I failed, because the cups kept sliding down the railing down to the first floor, so I had to keep running up and down the stairs to retrieve them. My three friends arrived at the office, presumably returning from lunch break looking jazzy. They were all in professional gear but you could tell that they were about to go to a club after work.

They were happy to see me until they saw all the cups with their names on the ground. They told me to hurry up and fix them and then leave because they didnt want to be associated with a vandal at work. I got prepared to leave and then the boss showed up. He was a white man with grey hair and an oversized pot belly. The ladies kept going to their office and he asked me what I was doing. I lied and said I was there for a job interview and I had accidentally knocked over the cups because I was so nervous. He brought me up to his office and began asking me about my work experience. He then told me about what his company did. Apparently, he was the head of an internet private investigation company. He punched in someones name in the computer (I can't remember who) and it gave him all their personal information, like SSN, addresss, who they are sleeping with, etc. He wanted me to be really impressed, but I was like WTF this is an invasion of privacy. He asked me to leave his office which I did.

I went to find my friends and hang out with them. We shot the breeze for a minute. Then they started to have a make up party. They were putting make up on each other and complimenting each other. I was chilling watching it all go down and then one of them asked me to go there. She then grabbed me and planted a big ass kiss on me and I had lipstick all over my face. They all got a big laugh out of that and then the boss came and got me to finish the interview. When I was talking to him, I had smeared lipstick on my cheek. He gave me a monogrammed handkercheif to wipe my face and then after awhile I left. While I was descending the stairs to leave, I saw the HR lady from my job. The boss yelled out to me, "How did you hear about our company?"

My 3 friends were standing at the top of the stairs looking nervous, because I wasnt supposed to be there in the first place. I said "Peggy the HR lady told me about it" and left. My friends had releived look on their faces and mouthed "thank you" to me. The PI boss shook his head and walked away.

And then I woke up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home