I Have A Dream

T. Casanova's dream journal. I have crazy dreams and I want to write about them. That's it, nothing special.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Sunday July 23rd (dream 2)

I don't remember too much about this one, b/c I wrote about the first dream I had today. It took place at my Aunt's old house in Stone Mountain. There was a big celebration, although I cant remember what it was for. Somebody graduating or something. My brother and cousin were going clubbing and I was going out with my people. I was with 2 females that I didn't know. Apparently I was going to hit up a strip club (shocking, huh? LOL.) Well, instead of driving, we took a cigarette boat like on Miami Vice and I was at wheel. It was strange, b/c what the hell do I know about driving a boat and why was the city of ATL covered in water. Anyway, about halfway through the dream, we met up with my brother and cousin and we all wanted to take a picture. I dont know how long it took in real life time, but the rest of the dream was us trying to coordinate the picture. I kept moving people (cuz i had the camera) trying to get them all to keep still and smile and stuff. When we all got in place, there was no one to take the picture, so I handed the camera to Fozzy from the Muppets (WTF) but he couldnt take the picture b/c he didnt have opposible thumbs. (He actually told me that was the reason). So I took the picture and Fozzy stood in the picture where I was standing with his arms around the 2 females that were with me. I looked at the picture in the digital display and the only thing i managed to take a picture of was the Bible my brother was holding in his hands. It was opened to the Book of John, but I couldnt see what chapter and verse. Something was highlighted but I couldnt make it out.

And then I woke up...

3 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*lol* Fozzy, has no opposite thumbs....
Was the dream in color, I know I see color in my dreams, but they say you dream black and white...

Wed Jul 26, 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Jul 26, 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Well did you read the book of John???

Wed Jul 26, 05:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home